It is important to choose the correct size frame for your new bike, as this will make riding a more comfortable and pleasurable experience.
Locate your bike style and specific model in the guide below. Measure your height and find the corresponding frame size.
In between sizes? Consider both your wingspan and flexibility:
- 1. Wingspan - Distance from finger tips to fingertips
- Less than height - consider smaller frame size
- Greater than height - condor larger frame size
- 2. Flexibility - Can you touch your toes? (No knee bend cheating)
- No - consider smaller frame size
- Yes - consider larger frame size
Still not sure? Contact our customer service team or visit one of our stores for expert fitting and advice.