Bike-specific Torque Wrenches are a Home Workshop must-have if safety & precision are a concern!
Most riders actually over-tighten all of their expensive and delicate precision parts, which is like a time-bomb waiting to go off with a 'SNAP'!
Tightening the bolts on your stems, seatposts, 2-piece cranksets, etc, will have them at their optimum and safe torque rating.
Add to cart if you want piece of mind and never want to risk the chance to strip an expensive stem or other precise component again or have a part fail at the worst time imaginable!
- Adjustable torque tool with 1/4" drive.
- Click-mechanism to indicate when torque setting is reached.
- Range: 2-14 Nm, adjustable with small increments.
- Individually calibrated by computer. Possibility to re-calibrate the tool.
- Hex keys 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10 and T25 torx included.
- Protection case included