in your cart
Specials > Best Mountain Bike Brands >
Perfect road performance road helmet . Great match for a Bianchi bike too.
Training within your correct heart rate zone is extremely important in fitness training.
Awesome degreaser, bike wash, and works as a hand cleaner and per-laundary stain remover!
A carbon-friendly formulation which is great for all types of frames,
components, spokes etc. Dilutable up to 50%, Bikewash is made to remove
dirt and grime gently.
WHY ROCK "N" ROLL CHAIN LUBES ROCK!
The “King of Lubes” has three chain lubes: The EXTREME, ABSOLUTE DRY, and GOLD. All three are formulated to clean and lube at the same time when applied.
What's going on is this: The formulation goes deep down into the chain and traps any dirt. Then, with the energy of the chain freewheeling backwards, the dirt and grit floats to the surface so you can wipe it all off, leaving a new and clean application of lube inside the chain, where it’s needed. The lube down inside the chain creates a protective membrane to seal out dirt and moisture from the moving parts of the chain. As well as holding in place the best lube on the planet, for longer chain life, super smooth shifting and pedaling.
Many riders ask, "What is the difference between the Extreme, Absolute Dry, and the Gold " The Extreme is for mountain bikes. Absolute Dry is for the road bikes. The Gold is for both mountain and road bikes.
Here's why: bicycles, being on rubber tires, are not grounded, making the bicycle a static electricity machine. As the bicycle rolls along, positive charge build up will bring dirt and dust particles from the road onto the bike. The bike will discharge and do it all over again, bring up more dirt. Ever wonder why you have a perfect dust line on the front of your fork blades or on the cable housings.
That’s how the bike gets dirty on the road, on dry days. The dirt is also going to stick to whatever is sticky on the bike. Of course, the chain is the number one spot.
Road bikes generally tend to pick up more dirt from the discharge, so a thicker, dryer membrane is needed. On the other hand, the mountain bike needs something that can take lots of dust, and/or muddy slop being kicked up on the chain from the front wheel. With water crossing, too!
The Gold, is the most recent addition to Rock "N" Roll Lubrication’s chain lube line-up. GOLD works on all bicycles, staying cleaner,and takes the smooth and quietness of pedaling and shifting to a whole new level.
The EXTREME and ABSOLUTE DRY are by far cleaner, smoother, and quieter than any other lubes on the market.
The Gold costs a little bit more, but is in a class all by itself.
A FEW TIPS FOR USING ROCK "N" ROLL'S CHAIN LUBES
1. Put the chain on the big ring in the front, and the small cog on the back.
2. Apply the lube on the chain, over the top of the cog. Let a nice flow of lube go onto the chain (don’t be cheap). Remember you’re going to clean and lube the chain in one step.
3. Freewheel the chain backwards, and wipe off all of the dirt and grit that comes up to the surface of the chain. Keep in mind, you can’t wipe off the chain too much, so make that chain shine!
4. Shift the chain off the big ring, so you can wipe off the chain ring, to clean up the little bit of residue left behind.
5. For best results, allow your chain to sit a few hours or lube the night before.
6. However, if right after lubing, you have to ride, you have to ride, so go for it. Giving the lube a chance to set gives the lube a bit more life by allowing the protective membrane to fully set-up.
7. Remember, to wipe off you chain after riding regardless if you’re going to re-lube or not. This keeps the chain clean and looking great!
This superlight‚ Rocket-like tyre answers almost every demand at one time:
262g per pair
forged scm435 chromoly steel
one piece composite
300 series stainless steel
premium brass cleats included
15° to 20°
Mavic's Crossmax SX are the benchmark for riding-hard-all-day enduro wheels. Ready for anything from rippin' singletrack, shuttle runs, to hitting the dirt jumps.
Accepted credit cards:
Receive the latest deals and members only specials!
CALL 02 8373 5238ONLINE SHOP
CALL 02 9565 1899STANMORE SHOP
CALL 03 9481 4613FITZROY N SHOP